Working the whole in office, you got severe back pain. But you can't rush to the gym soon after coming back from your job.
Therefore, you can spend $100 and get a brand new aero trainer to heal your back pain. It can remove the stress, improve the body flexibility and offer you some more strength for the next day.
As it can hold up to 500 pounds of weight, the trainer is quite good for any age of people.
In simple words, it's an all-rounder training kit that looks like a bean bag but does a lot better job. Stay tuned to know more about it and the pricing.
What is an aero trainer?
You may be familiar with bean bags, which you use to lie down and have a relaxation. But it can't heal the pain in the back or let you do some exercises.
That is when you pay some dollars to get an aero trainer and go with some regular exercise sessions. Aero trainer is a two-sided contoured exercise platform that reduces stress, increases mobility and flexibility in your body.
You can inflate it whenever you need to get some exercise, and it won’t take more than 30 seconds for inflation and deflation. Now, let’s check out some of the features offered by this trainer.
- Inflatable, contoured two-sided platform.
- Has a spherical base.
- BPA-free PVC body construction.
- Concave seat.
- Convex backside.
- A soft-grip surface.
- A balance point for the rocking mechanism.
- Two handles for easier handling during exercise.
- It can handle up to 500 pounds of weight.
What is the cost of an aero trainer?
Average aero trainer cost
Aero trainer cost with discount
Golo has done a pretty good job to reduce the unwanted fat from your body. In this field, one of their revolutionary products is the aero trainer that costs no more than $100.
However, you can get it at $80 using any discount offer as well. Talking about fat-reducing supplements, you can't but mention Golo supplements that cost from $50 to $100.
With the trainer, one can have versatile training whenever the body needs some relaxation from the whole day working hours.
Are aero trainers worth it?
If you ask someone if it's worth buying an aero trainer, most of the users would answer yes. However, there will still be somebody answering in negative. Both positive and negative answers have their reasons.
Yes, aero trainers are worth it:
There're several reasons why you may love to go for this bean bag-like training kit for the betterment of your health. Here're some of the reasons.
- It offers four different types of plank exercises.
- You can improve your legs strength here.
- Reduce the back a lot with the soft concave seat.
- It’s a handy way to improve your body balance.
- Easy to inflate and deflate.
Having these numbers of good sides on a training kit any time makes it a worthy one within $100 of the price range. However, you will get to know more about the benefits in one of the following sections.
No, aero trainers aren’t worth it:
You may expect a yes from most of the users, but sometimes it may not go that you expected. That is when the question comes to why it's not a good choice for $100.
- You can run to reduce your fat.
- For planks, you don’t need any extra supporting kit.
- Cycling and swimming can reduce back pain.
- Use a bean bag for relaxation.
Well, these few reasons may not be enough to prove this training kit is not worthy to purchase. And truly, it's a worthy one to get going your regular exercises with perfection and keep yourself healthy.
Using an Aero trainer in the rightful way
After spending $100 for your cherished aero trainer and getting it, the question is how to use it properly. Well, it's an inflatable training platform that is superbly easy to inflate and deflate.
Now, here are some things you can do to use the trainer most rightfully.
- Inflate the trainer, which doesn’t take more than 30 seconds.
- Decide which training you need then.
- Setup that side of the trainer according to your need.
- For the plank, use the smoother side.
- For relaxation, the concave sitting side is ideal.
- You can also use the wall and the trainer for planks.
- Stretch the body lying on it.
- Deflate it after the exercise session is over.
Here's the good thing about the trainer being an inflatable one. You don't need a huge space to store it. Also, deflation doesn't take more than 30 seconds, which is similar to inflation.
Store it anywhere suitable in your home until the next exercise session comes.
How much weight does an aero trainer hold?
An aero trainer is capable of holding up to 500 pounds of weight, which makes it an ideal training kit for any weighted person. According to the manufacturer, it's a suitable choice for a person 14 years old or above.
Typically, an overweight person searches for fat-reducing assistance. And for those guys, this inflatable trainer platform appears to be a perfect one.
Benefits of using aero trainers
As you need relaxation, you can lie down on a bean bag easily. But it won't reduce the back pain or let you do some planks. What offers all kinds of body stretching and fat reducing exercises is the aero trainer.
In other words, it's a beneficial trainer platform whenever you require some relaxation and body exercises. Here're some of its benefits that are worth mentioning.
- It tightens and strengths your core muscles and abs.
- It’s a good way to strengthen the back muscles.
- Reduces the back pain to a good extent.
- Improves blood circulation through the veins.
- One can get ample improvement for body balancing.
- It’s pretty easy to use at home.
- Convenient to set up and store.
A two-sided trainer platform is a good option for those who can't go to the gym frequently. You can get the several body exercise facilities in the one inflatable bean bag in your living room.