A standard Nintendo switch will cost you only $300 and you can start gaming on the big screen. If you are worried about which switch you should buy or what amount of money your need to spend, you are in the right place.
What is Nintendo switch?
Nintendo is a video game console, which was released on the 3rd of March 2017. A Nintendo switch comes with Nintendo Switch dock, 1 Joy-Con (L) controller, 1 Joy-Con (R) controller, 2 Joy-Con wrist strap accessories, Joy-Con grip accessory, Nintendo Switch AC adapter and HDMI cable. This device is mainly made for those guys who want to have gaming fun in the best way, but can't afford to have a PS4 or Xbox console. Nintendo Switch is an eighth-generation gaming console.
Nintendo switch cost
Ninetendo switch lite
A Nintendo switch costs $300, which is cheaper than the two most popular gaming console, Xbox and PS4. However, you can also buy the lite version of this console, Nintendo switch lite. The lite version of this switch costs around $200, which saves more money.
You will get Joy-con controllers with the switch, but you can also look for a prod controller with more features. This will add more $60 to $80 at your expense. Moreover, it would be best to have a screen protector, carrying case, extra microSD card, etc. All these things are added to the cost of the Nintendo switch. So a Nintendo switch with all these accessories will cost around $400 to $550.
A few suggested Nintendo switches
1. Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con - $299
This is a bundle of Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo dock in black color. Besides, it comes with contrasting left and right Joy-ConTM controllers, where one is red and the other one is blue. You can make an instant transition to the portable mode by simply lifting the Nintendo Switch from the dock. You can connect this device to your TV and play with family and friends on a big screen.
2. Nintendo Switch 32GB Console Video Games (package) $189
This complete Nintendo package comes with 1080p video resolution, 32 GB internal storage, 32 GB memory card, 802.11 ac wireless connection and IR motion camera. It includes a switch console, Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), 2 Joy-Con strap accessories, 1 Joy-Con grip, AC adapter and HDMI cable. Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer. The TV mode supports 5.1 channel surround sound.
3. Nintendo Switch - Animal Crossing $299
The console of this Nintendo switch is decorated with images of recognizable characters, Tom nook and Nooklings Timmy and Tommy. It includes a switch console, Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), and two Joy-Con strap accessories. You need three lithium-ion batteries to run this Nintendo switch.
4. Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise with SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I Card- $27
This Nintendo switch lite is a small and light Nintendo switch system. It is optimized for personal and handheld play. You will get incredible speed in the micro SD card, licensed for the Nintendo Switch system. It comes with a read speed up to 100 MB/s and a write speed up to 90 MB/s.
Types of Nintendo switch
There are mainly two types of Nintendo switch. One is the original model and the other one is the lite model.
Original Nintendo switch: The original model supports both TV mode, tabletop mode and handheld mode gaming. It comes with a pair of joy-con controller that has HD rumble and IR motion camera. In the original model, you will find all Nintendo switch games. It also includes a Nintendo switch dock and HDMI cable. This model's battery life ranges from 2.5 to 9 hours, depending on the game you are playing. However, if you buy the extended battery life model, the battery will last for 5 to 9 hours.
Nintendo switch lite: The lite version of the Nintendo Switch only supports handheld mode. You won't get joy-con controllers included in this version and there is no HD rumble or IR motion camera. The model doesn't support TV mode, so the Nintendo Switch dock or HDMI cable is not included with it. The model is lightweight and a bit smaller in size than the original Nintendo switch model. You can play games on the switch for 3 to 7 hours, but it depends on the type of game you are playing.
Why you need a Nintendo switch?
The reason that convinced me to buy a Nintendo Switch is the lower price than consoles like Xbox and PS4. There are some other reasons you should know if you are still unsure whether you need to buy a Nintendo switch.
- Saves your money: This is the possibly most loving side of this device. You like the big screen and realistic gaming but can't think of buying a PS4 or Xbox as both these are highly expensive. But the Nintendo Switch is a lot cheaper device than these two. You can afford a Nintendo switch by spending $300. Well, switch lite will decrease the cost to $200.
- Take it on the go: Even if you have Xbox or pS4 in your home, you can't take it on the go. However, the Nintendo Switch is a wireless and portable device that allows you to carry. Of course, you won't get the same sort of graphics like Xbox or PS4, but still, you will have a pleasant journey with this gaming console.
- Some additional features: You can turn on TV through this console device just by clicking a button. Again, you can voice chat with your friends and play games with them. If you somehow lose the joy-con, this console device can help you find that. So you will get such unique features in a Nintendo switch.
Don't worry anymore if you don't have a PS4 or Xbox in your home. Just spend $300 to buy an eighth-generation video gaming console, Nintendo switch. You can choose one from the mentioned products and take it on the go as well if you want. I hope you will have a great day with video gaming.