Tighten your shoes, set up the net at the right height, and grab the volleyball. That’s all you need to get started on a volleyball match.
If you’re playing at the professional level, regulation-size volleyball will cost from $50 to $100. However, affordable ones are available for 30 bucks as well. The net must be strong to withstand the hard blows, and the cost begins from as low as $40 and goes up to $300.
For instant jumping and safe landing, the shoes must provide proper support to the feet. And a proper cushioned and comfortable pair of volleyball shoes can cost you $45 to $150.
Get ready for the game now.
Volleyball equipment guide
It's a bit tough task to buy the right volleyball equipment if you don't know what things to consider before buying.
That's the reason I'm going to provide you a brief idea about the facts that you need to know before buying volleyball, volleyball net, and volleyball shoes.
Best volleyball net system reviews can help you in choosing the right volleyball net, and Asics volleyball shoes for men and women is a good brand for volleyball shoes.
- Ball measurement: It’s better to buy a ball that meets the official regulation of volleyball.
- Ball bladder: Proper bladder will provide consistent bounce to the volleyball.
- Ball outer shell: For better grip and cushioning you the ball need to have a good quality outer shell.
- Net size: Just like volleyball, always try to buy a regulation size net.
- Net weight: Look for a lightweight net that is easy to carry.
- Ease of use: Try to spend less time in assembling and dissembling the net system.
- The flexibility of shoes: Flexible shoes allow your feet to move comfortably.
- Toe protection: Your shoes must have the ability to protect your toes and the whole feet from injuries.
- Cushioning: Because of excess jumping and running a better cushioning is always needed.
- Breathability: During long games you will not feel wearing a pair of shoes having a better breathability option.
Volleyball equipment cost
1. Wilson Soft and Super Soft Play Volleyball
This soft and super soft volleyball comes from Wilson, which is usable for both court volleyball and beach volleyball games. The ball comes with 18-panel machine sewn construction. The soft play technology used to construct the ball made it super soft.
There is butyl rubber bladder in the ball for air retention. It comes with a synthetic leather cover around the body and sponge backed cover for a softer feel.
- 18-panel machine sewn construction
- Butyl rubber bladder for air retention
- Soft play technology
- Synthetic leather cover.
2. Molten FLISTATEC Volleyball
Molten is providing volleyball athletes with this official volleyball approved by NCCA and USA volleyball. The ball is built by using flight stability technology. It comes with a soft and thicker microfiber cover and a textured surface.
The cover and textured surface allow firm gripping and more accurate overhead passing and setting. The flight stability technology used to make the ball increases ball control by reducing turbulence while the ball is I flight. It comes in red, white, and green color.
- Flight stability technology
- Allows firm grip
- Offers more accurate overhead passes
- It increased ball control.
3. Baden Champions Volleyball Badminton Combo Set
This badminton and volleyball combo set from Baden comes with regulation size badminton and volleyball net. It also includes 3 shuttlecocks and 4 tournament level quality badminton racquets, poles, stakes and 1 high-quality Baden volleyball. The combo set is easy to set up and breakdown with the help of heavy-duty, adjustable steel poles.
This regulation-size net set is designed for outdoor use. This set is perfect for the mid-level players for recreational gameplay. It comes with a premium weather-resistant carrying bag that allows an easy storage and transportation.
- Regulation size badminton and volleyball net
- Easy setup and breakdown
- Premium quality weather-resistant carry case
- 1 Baden volleyball included.
4. ASICS Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoe
This pair of shoes from ASICS is designed with Trusstic system technology. The pair of shoes is made of synthetic material. The sole used under the shoe is made using rubber. It ensures maximum flexibility and comfort during the gameplay. It is a lightweight product built with a lightweight mesh upper with synthetic overlays that provides structured support and comfort.
The pair of shoes features a rear and forefoot GEL cushioning system that offers shock-absorbing support at toe-off and also offers superior movement. The shaft of the shoes measures low-top from arch approximately. It has got traditional lacing closure for optimal fitting.
- Rubber sole
- Traditional lacing closure
- Forefoot GEL cushioning
- Designed with trusstic technology.
How much does a volleyball net cost?
There is a lot of indoor and outdoor volleyball nets available in the market and it costs around $40 to $300, depending on the quality of the product.
What size is a volleyball ball?
Indoor volleyballs have a circumference of 25.5 to 26.5 inches, or 65 to 67 cm, and outdoor volleyballs have a circumference of 26 to 27 or 66 to 68 cm.
What are the official size and weight of volleyball?
The official size of volleyball is 65 to 67 cm or 25.5 to 26.5 inches in circumference, and it weighs from 260 to 280 grams or 9 to 10 ounces.
What is the official size of the volleyball net?
The official size of the volleyball net is 32 feet long and 39 inches tall.
So, if you sum up the costs of volleyball, volleyball net, and volleyball shoes, then you will be able to know the total cost of volleyball. And this will help you in buying the right product at a decent price.
Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by j.chuton