A day without the internet, is it possible? Well, for me it’s totally impossible. The Internet has brought this modern world within our hands and we spend a lot of time a whole day using the internet. But what is the best way to have an uninterrupted internet service in your home or office?
A wireless router can easily provide you with uninterrupted internet service. However, you need to choose the right router and spend the exact amount of money on this. That’s why in this article I’ll give you an idea about the cost of wireless routers and also you will find some vital information about this device.
What is a wifi router?
Wifi router is such a kind of device that connects your electronic devices with the internet system and does it without any wire. To have unlimited and uninterrupted internet service, you should better use a wifi router.
You will get internet service more efficiently, whether you are using it in-home or office that doesn’t matter. The electric devices like computer, TV, printers, mobiles will be connected to the wifi network as soon as you set it up and turn it on. Then there is no worry of using limited internet and having disturbance.
Cost of wifi routers
Better performing router
The cost of wifi routers varies from brand to brand and the bandwidth of the routers is also a great factor that affects the cost. Dual bandwidth routers are less expensive than tri bandwidth routers. An entry-level router can cost you near $40 to $100. However, if you want to get better performance from a two bandwidth router then you have to spend something around $200.
Well, tri bandwidth routers are of course going to serve you to a better extent than dual bandwidth routers. For having speedy internet service even after connecting multiple devices in your office, a tri bandwidth router is the best option to use. This type of routers cost around $300 to $800. You have to choose the type depending on your demand.
Some suggestions (Best)
1. Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000
It comes with a 1.8 gigahertz quad-core CPU and 2.5 G gaming port, which ensures great performance.
2. NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200
It is designed with a 1.7 gigahertz quad-core processor and four antennas for enhanced internet service.
3. Google WiFi system
This three wifi point comes with the ability to provide uninterrupted internet up to 4,500 square feet area.
4. TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router (cheap)
It comes with three antennas and the internet bandwidth is upgraded to 1750 Mbps.
Read more: ps4 cost with accessories
Why use wifi routers
We are of course living in an era of technology and nothing is more efficient in helping us than the internet to enjoy this technology by connecting to the whole world. We can use the internet by mobile data or wired internet system or wireless. Yes, wireless or wifi router is the device that has made the use of the internet much easier. There are a few reasons why I think the wifi router should be used.
- Ease of internet: The best side of wireless routers is not having wire! Well, the name already said that you don’t need wire to use this router. You can easily access the internet wherever and whenever you want. You don’t need to carry a long wire to setup the router and then connect to the internet.
- Portability: This type of router provides you high portability. You can use the internet or access to internet easily while you are moving within the network coverage of the router. But wired internet system will restrict your movement.
- Connect with more devices at a time: You can connect to multiple devices at the same time with a wifi router. Suppose, you are working on your laptop, your son is playing games on his mobile phone, your wife is watching a movie on her tablet and all these things are working on a single network. Because you have set up a wifi router in your home for connecting multiple devices at a time.
- Unlimited internet service without interruption: The network or mobile internet or wired internets are often seemed to be disturbing during works. This makes you feel annoying in the crucial moments. So you could easily solve the problem by buying a wifi router and get uninterrupted, unlimited internet access.
Read More : Xbox cost with all accessories
Types of router
There are mainly two types of routers, wired and wireless. Except for these two types, you will find an edge, core, and virtual routers also.
- Wired routers: The name indicates that this type of router needs a wire to get connected to the internet. In offices or home, you can connect to the internet with the help of Ethernet through this wired router.
- Wireless routers: This type of router will provide internet excess throughout the coverage area. Anyone within this area can easily connect to the internet by providing the user id and the password.
- Edge routers: This router can provide internet wired or wireless. This system can distribute data packets within multiple networks, but not within a network.
- Core routers: Core routers are almost similar to edge routers and at the same time opposite to it. It distributes data packets between networks but doesn’t within multiple networks.
- Virtual routers: Virtual routers are used when the main router becomes disabled or fails to provide you internet service.
How to setup a wifi router
Setting up a new wifi router might be a difficult task for many ones. But following the below steps will surely make your task a lot easier.
- Choose the location: Whether you are using this router in the office or home, choose such a location from where it can cover up the whole area.
- Connect to the modem: You are going to connect multiple devices to the routers and that’s why you need to connect it to a modem.
- Ethernet connection with a PC: Connecting your router with at least on PC through Ethernet will make it easier to do the further settings. You can disconnect it if you want after the setup is complete.
- Provide username & password: To complete the setup process and make your wifi connection secure you need to provide a username and password. For this, you will need to find out the IP address of your router.
- Connect devices: Now connect to multiple devices by giving the required password and enjoy great internet service.
How to reset wifi router
If the internet is not working well, then you need to reset your wifi router and the process is not so difficult.
- First, unplug the router from the modem.
- Then you will find a tiny button at the back of the router, which is the reset button. Press it for a while with the help of a thin pin or paperclip.
- After that releasing the button, you will see a consistent light on your router like earlier. It means your router has been successfully reset.
- Now connect it to the modem again and do further settings.
For having uninterrupted internet service nothing can be better than a wireless router. Making no delay, you should purchase one and enjoy excellent internet service.
Last Updated on July 24, 2022 by j.chuton